How to Spice Up Your Love Life
I am writing this page because my wife and I Alice are always searching for ways to keep our marriage and love life ALIVE and EXCITING
What you WON'T find here are suggestions that would be counterproductive in your marriage or relationship (I.E. suggestions to watch porn together or to have a threesome--things like this WON"T be found here).
What you WILL find here are some FREE tips on how to spice up your love life AND some excellent suggested readings and other items that have enriched our lives, our love life, and our relationship and marriage.
I'd also like to encourage you to browse the entire site as we will broach the relationship from nearly every angle ranging from SPICING UP YOUR LOVE LIFE WITH OPRAH'S LOVE EXPERT MICHAEL WEBB AND HIS BOOK 500 LOVEMAKING TIPS (ACUTALLY 541 TIPS AND MORE) to FIXING YOUR RELATIONSHIP USING THE MAGIC OF MAKING UP to permanently CURING PREMATURE EJACULATION to another excellent book called BETTER SEX 4 CHRISTIANS and much more!
1. Make a bedroom rule like - No using the same position more than once a week.
2. Grab a big comfy seat that allows you to snuggle together outside under the stars. We'll sit down out there and have a glass of wine together.
3. Organize a night time picnic. Prepare some snacks like chocolates, strawberries, wine, or champagne and go lay down on a blanket and gaze at the stars.
4. Blindfold your lover and slowly and gently caress your lover's entire body with a feather duster (a clean one and not one used for dusting).
5. Often times it can be hard to communicate effectively about sex, but it's important that you do. It's time to talk about each of your fantasies (meaning both partners). Sit down together while sipping a glass of wine and write down this question (addressed to your partner) - "What is your biggest fantasy that I can fulfill?" Then, fulfill it!
6. Oprah's famed love expert Michael Webb has written several excellent books available in a discreet download over the internet. One of his books is entitled 500 LOVEMAKING TIPS & SECRETS. Who'd have thought that Alka-Selzer can be used in such a fun way! In another book called 100 GREAT SEX GAMES, he lays down a hundred different sex games. In another called 1000 QUESTIONS FOR COUPLES, he lays down 1000 couples related questions to help enrich both your relationship and your love life.
7. Grab a big comfy seat that allows you to snuggle together outside under the stars. We'll sit down out there and have a glass of wine together.
8. Use toys TOGETHER. This is a great way to add spice to your love life. As a woman, I like using toys BOTH alone and with my husband and he loves it too. A great place to discreetly get your hands on some fun and pleasurable toys is at WWW.ADULTSTORESALES.COM . Adult toys are not only really fun and pleasurable, but toys can also be extremely helpful if your relationship has struggled with PREMATURE EJACULATION ISSUES.
9. We discovered this when my husband was away on a business conference. My husband said that it was EXTREMELY exciting for him when I texted sultry photos to him. When he got home from his conference, WOW did we ever have a good time.
10. Feeling creative? Make up your own sexuality board game.
11. For those of you that have a strong religious faith as I do, Robert Irwin wrote an excellent book that can be found at BetterSex4Christians.com
12. If you normally just use one or two positions, it's time to change that. There are dozens of positions. If you need help, Michael Webb's book 500 LoveMaking Tips & Secrets ALSO has very discreet drawings and descriptions of numerous different positions.
13. If you always have sex in the same place, try to mix it up. I've had some good times on the washing machine while it was turned on @ the spin cycle setting.
14. Turn any game you play whether it be Gin Rummy or Black Jack into a "strip version" of the game.
15. Food is fun.
16. Buy a dozen roses and use the petals of 11 of them to spread under the covers (or on top of the bed). Of course, the 12th rose is for her to show her that she is your one and only.
17. For the woman, if there are issues with a lack of Libido, then LIBIDO FOR HER is an excellent herbal remedy GUARANTEED TO RENEW HER SEXUAL ENERGY.
18. Become kids again. If you are walking by a park, visit the swings and give your partner a ride. This will often bring back happy memories from their childhood. Laugh and play together.
19. If you don't know how to do sensual massage, it's time to learn. What a great combo - A massage is great non-sensually speaking and so is sex. When you mix the two - WOW!. If you need help in this arena, Michael Webb's book 500 LOVEMAKING TIPS & SECRETS has a few bonuses upon purchase and one of them teaches you how to master sensual massage.
20. A candle lit bath is always nice. Soak in the bath with your partner and sip a glass of wine or champagne.
21. If your relationship is on the rocks, T.W. Jackson's book has helped over 7000 people repair their damaged relationships. His book is called THE MAGIC OF MAKING UP .
22. This is one thing that I can honestly say I have not tried yet, BUT it's next on my list and I heard it is EXCELLENT! Ever try TANTRIC SEX?
23. ORGASMOLOGY - This is also supposed to be a good read. I HAVE not read it yet, BUT it too is next on my list OR 2nd next on my list. The book boasts to be able to teach guys over 232 Better Sex Techniques We Don't Already Know - To Use Tonight That Would Make Your Love Making Volcanic And Have Her Literally Pleading With You For More...
24. Outside of not having an active love life, there worst possible thing for any couple's love life is monotony. What makes it so challenging to avoid monotony is that our day to day lives are stuffed full of monotony. We go to work at 7:30 am everyday. We come home at the same time everyday. We eat at the same time every day and we frequently eat at the same places.
Whether we like to believe it or not, we are creatures of habit. It is your opinion whether you think this is a good thing or a bad thing, but if you want to maintain a healthy love life you need to make a point to think outside of the box.
Try this little game or your own variation of it. I call this little love life game Genesis. Here is the simplest possible version.
Grab your favorite drink or cocktail. Grab a pen and paper. Grab a timer or an hourglass. Flip a coin to see who goes first. The person that goes first gets to call the first letters out. Let us just say that they call out the letter T. Now set the timer. The person that can write down the most words that start with T, wins. The loser takes off one article of clothing. I prefer to do this with letter combinations because it makes it more challenging. For example, use the call out TW for the first two letters. Your list might look like this; Twitter, twinkle, twelve, etc.
You can make this as simple or complex as you wish. You might make your own dice and roll to come up with the letter combinations. You might figure out your own special or alternate ending for the winner. Be creative and just have fun. The key is, try not to just do the same thing over and over again. To spice up your love life, it is important to keep an open mind and consciously make a point not to get stuck in a rut. That being said, I have to run.